New mother Alexis Davis is ready to resume her fighting career.
Davis (17-6), who gave birth to a boy earlier this year, is back to full-time training and is hoping to fight again before the end of the year, according to her manager Mike Roberts.
The Canadian-born bantamweight, considered to be one of the best female fighters in the world, hasn't fought since her April 2015 win over Sarah Kaufman. She'll return to the UFC a winner in six of her last seven fights, with her only loss coming to then-bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey.
According to Roberts, the UFC has yet to book Davis' next fight.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage