Bisping's knockout of Rockhold in the night's main event may have been the most shocking finish on the card, but Henderson's was undoubtedly the most brutal. The 45-year-old fighter threw a head kick toward his opponent, Hector Lombard, in Round 2, then the fun began.
As Lombard caught the kick, Henderson followed through with a back elbow, catching his foe perfectly on the temple and dropping him to the canvas. The bout probably could have been called there, but Henderson followed up with a savage, full-body-weight elbow that officially shut out the lights and halted the contest.
In a career full of ferocity, this knockout stands tall, and Henderson takes home an extra $50,000 for his efforts.
The Fight of the Night at UFC 199 went to Reyes and Kim, who opened up the evening's festivities on UFC Fight Pass with a wild, back-and-forth affair that got the Los Angeles crowd involved early and often.
It was Reyes who eventually scored the TKO in Round 3, but there's really no loser in this contest. Both men brought the heat, and their work won't soon be forgotten. Like Bisping and Henderson, Reyes and Kim will take home an extra $50,000 each.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage