At the Invicta FC 17 weigh-ins, all 16 Invicta FC fighters taking part in Saturday's Invicta FC 17 fights stepped on the scale Friday evening, and we have video here at MMAFighting.com.
In the main event, Invicta FC bantamweight champion Tonya Evinger and Colleen Schneider made the bantamweight limit of 135 pounds.
Check out the Invicta FC 17 weigh-in results below.
Main card (PPV at 9 p.m. ET)
Tonya Evinger (134.7) vs. Colleen Schneider (134.4)
Livia Renata Souza (114.1) vs. Angela Hill (114.1)
Kaline Medeiros (115.3) vs. Aline Serio (114.4)
Latoya Walker (144.4) vs. Charmaine Tweet (145.2)
Amanda Bell (125.7) vs. Megan Anderson (125.1)
Christine Stanley (125.8) vs. Shannon Sinn (124.3)
Rachael Ostovich (125.4) vs. Ariel Beck (125.2)
Laura Howarth (134.4) vs. Alexa Conners (135.5)
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage