Glover Teixeira's hourly wage is looking pretty nice right now.
For stopping Rashad Evans in under 120 seconds in the main event at UFC on Fox 19 in Tampa, Fla., Teixeira will take home a $50,000 Performance of the Night bonus. The win marked Teixeira's third straight – all via stoppage – since losing to Phil Davis at UFC 179.
Chiesa's $50,000 comes in the form of a Performance of the Night bonus. The former The Ultimate Fighter winner submitted Beneil Dariush with a rear-naked choke in Round 2 of the card's preliminary main event, his second straight win via the technique.
Zaleski dos Santos and Akhmedov, meanwhile, each take home a $50,000 Fight of the Night bonus. The two kicked off the evening's festivities on UFC Fight Pass with an entertaining, three-round, back-and-forth battle. Zaleski dos Santos eventually scored the late TKO victory, but the cool cash should help ease the sting of defeat for Akhmedov.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage