At the UFC 196 weigh-ins, all 24 fighters taking part in Saturday night's UFC 196 fights will step on the scale Friday evening, and we'll have the live video here at MMAFighting.com.
In the main event, UFC featherweight champion Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz will have to make the welterweight limit of 170 pounds.
The UFC 196 weigh-in takes place at 7 p.m. ET, and the video is above.
Check out the UFC 196 weigh-in results below.
Main card (PPV at 10 p.m. ET)
Conor McGregor (168) vs. Nate Diaz (169)
Holly Holm (134.5) vs. Miesha Tate (135)
Gian Villante (205) vs. Ilir Latifi (205)
Corey Anderson (204) vs. Tom Lawlor (204.5)
Amanda Nunes (136) vs. Valentina Shevchenko (134)
Undercard (FOX Sports 1 at 8 p.m. ET)
Brandon Thatch (170) vs. Siyar Bahadurzada (170)
Erick Silva (170) vs. Nordine Taleb (170)
Vitor Miranda (185.5) vs. Marcelo Guimaraes (185.5)
Darren Elkins (145.5) vs. Chas Skelly (145.5)
Undercard (UFC Fight Pass at 6:30 p.m. ET)
Diego Sanchez (156) vs. Jim Miller (155.5)
Justin Salas (156) vs. Jason Saggo (155.5)
Julian Erosa (144.5) vs. Teruto Ishihara (146)
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage