Conor McGregor will have some special wheels for the UFC's grand entry into New York.
Ahead of his title challenge against Eddie Alvarez, McGregor was gifted a custom "Notorious" make of a Rolls-Royce Ghost for UFC 205 fight week. Rolls-Royce priced the vehicle at roughly $350,000 in a release.
McGregor, 28, is set to vie for history on Nov. 12 when he takes on Alvarez, the UFC lightweight champion, for a shot at becoming the first two-division titleholder in UFC history. UFC 205 also marks the first major MMA event staged in New York since the controversial ban on the sport was lifted this past April.
Check out pictures of the custom Ghost below.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage