New fights have been added to the UFC's debut in Saskatchewan.
Rick Story vs. Erick Silva will serve as the co-main event, while Patrick Cote vs. Josh Burkman, Maryna Moroz vs. Valerie Letourneau and Chris Kelades vs. Chris Beal have also been booked for the Aug. 23 card, according to The Saskaton StarPhoenix. Also announced for the card: Olivier Aubin-Mercier, Chad Laprise and Sam Stout against unannounced opponents.
The main event, which was announced last week, will be Max Holloway vs. Charles Oliveira. The card will take place at the SaskTel Centre in Saskatoon, and the card will air on FOX Sports 1 in the United States.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage