Joanna Jedrzejczyk would make for a terrible Secret Santa.
Jedrzejczyk went to give Penne a macaroni necklace (get it, because her name is Penne?) after an intense staredown. Penne slapped it away. But Jedrzejczyk came prepared -- with another macaroni necklace.
Penne brought a gift of her own, though. She wanted Jedrzejczyk to have a ring. Earlier in the week, she said the champion looked like Smeagol from the Lord of the Rings movies. When Penne tried to slip the ring into Jedrzejczyk's bikini top, Jedrzejczyk slapped her hand away.
At UFC 185 weigh-ins in March, Jedrzejczyk brought Esparza a cookie, which Esparza later said was expired. Esparza's nickname is "Cookie Monster." Jedrzejczyk ended up beating Esparza by second-round TKO the next night to win the women's strawweight belt.
Oh, that Joanna. She gives and she takes.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage