Moved from Sao Paulo to Florida, UFC Fight Night 70 will feature another Brazilian.
Skelly (14-1), who lost to Mirsad Bektic in his promotional debut at UFC on FOX 11, finished two of his next three opponents, going 3-0 against Tom Niinimaki, Sean Soriano and Jim Alers in a span of six months.
Headlined by Lyoto Machida vs. Yoel Romero, UFC Fight Night 70 will also crown the TUF: Brazil 4 winners in the bantamweight and lightweight divisions.
Lyoto Machida vs. Yoel Romero
Erick Silva vs. Rick Story
Lorenz Larkin vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio
Steve Bosse vs. Thiago Santos
Nikita Krylov vs. Marcos Rogerio de Lima
Masanori Kanehara vs. Rani Yahya
Hacran Dias vs. Chas Skelly
Eddie Gordon vs. Antonio Carlos Junior
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage