The Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fight time, TV schedule is for the Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao event at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, on Saturday night. The fight card is broken into two different parts, and this post will help explain which fights are airing where and at which times.
Read next: Read our Mayweather vs. Pacquiao recap.
There will be four fights on the non-televised portion of the undercard at 6 p.m. ET.
Chris Pearson (11-0, 9 KOs) vs. Said El Harrak (12-2, 7 KOs) (10 rounds)
Jesse Hart (16-0, 13 KOs) vs. Mike Jimenez (17-0, 11 KOs) (10 rounds)
Andrew Tabiti (9-0, 9 KOs) vs. Anthony Smith (15-4, 10 KOs) (8 rounds)
Brad Soloman (24-0, 9 KOs) vs. Adrian Rene Granados (13-3, 9 KOs) (10 rounds)
At 8 p.m. ET, there will be a Countdown Live: Mayweather vs. Pacquaio preview show on HBO and Showtime. We will also carry it here live on MMA Fighting.
The pay-per-view will begin at 9 p.m. ET with two undercard fights :
Leo Santa Cruz (29-0-1, 17 KOs) vs. Jose Cayetano (17-3, 8 KOs) (10 rounds)
Vasyl Lomachenko (3-1, 1 KO) vs. Gamalier Rodriguez (25-2-3, 17 KOs) (10 rounds)
The main event will likely start around Midnight ET between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage