The Mixed Martial Arts Hour is back in your life on Monday. Below is a look at who will be stopping by and when:
1:45 p.m. -- Steve Hanoian, owner of Synapse Performance Therapy, will talk about his work with some of the best MMA fighters in the world, as well as Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao.
3:05 p.m. --John Makdessi will look back at his UFC 186 win over Shane Campbell and his long year back to the Octagon.
3:25 p.m. -- MMAFighting.com's Marc Raimondi will discuss the latest on Jon Jones.
3:40 p.m. -- We'll go Inside the Vault and look back at a classic interview.
3:50 p.m. -- We'll answer your #themmahour questions on anything and everything going on in the MMA world. Hit us up on Twitter using that hash tag or leave a question in the comments section below.
Plus, we'll be taking your calls on anything and everything. Got a question or comment? Give us a call at 1-888-418-4074.
Watch the show live below beginning at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT / 6 p.m. BST.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage