Quinton Jackson is fighting at UFC 186 after all.
On Tuesday, a judge in the Superior Court of New Jersey's Appellate Division overturned Bellator's injuction against "Rampage," allowing him to, once again, fight Fabio Maldonado at UFC 186 in Montreal this Saturday night.
"We are happy with the decision from the New Jersey Court allowing Rampage to fight in Montreal this Saturday night," UFC President Dana White said. "I am looking forward to seeing Rampage back in the Octagon."
According to UFC.com, the fight will take place at a catchweight of 215 pounds.
"The thing that Rampage always brings is intensity. He comes in and tries to finish you and I love that about him," White said on SportsCenter. "He's taking on Maldonado. Another guy who loves to stand, loves to trade toe to toe, and those are always fun fights."
Jackson (35-11) hasn't fought inside the Octagon since Jan. 2013 when he lost a unanimous decision to Glover Teixeira at UFC on FOX 6. Since then, Jackson signed with Bellator MMA and proceeded to win his first three fights for the promotion. Jackson re-signed with the UFC in December after claiming that Bellator breached its contract by not properly promoting his fights and living up to their entertainment opportunity offers, as well as failing to provide a copy of the Bellator 120 pay-per-view buy rates.
Earlier this month, Bellator won its preliminary injunction against Jackson in the Burlington County Superior Court of New Jersey, which forced the UFC to replace Jackson on the card with Steve Bosse. However, Team Jackson appealed the ruling.
According to sources, Jackson, 36, continued to train for the fight despite the preliminary injunction and is planning on flying to Montreal Wednesday morning for Saturday's fight. Bosse is expected to receive his show money.