The Mixed Martial Arts Hour is back in your life. Below is a rundown of Monday's show.
1 p.m. ET -- MMAFighting.com's Dave Meltzer will recap a memorable UFC 185 event and look ahead to what's next.
1:45 p.m. -- Tyron Woodley will discuss his recovery after surgery and who he wants to fight next.
2:05 p.m. -- Former UFC fighter Reza Madadi will talk about resuming his fighting career after a recent jail sentence.
2:25 p.m. -- Crime/MMA fighter Phoenix Jones (a.k.a. Ben Fodor) will talk about why he signed with WSOF.
2:45 p.m. -- Pro wrestling legend Kurt Angle will stop by to discuss a whole host of combat-related topics.
3:10 p.m. -- Joanna Jedrzejczyk will return to talk about becoming the new UFC strawweight champion at UFC 185.
3:30 p.m. -- New UFC lightweight champion Rafael dos Anjos will discuss his win over Anthony Pettis at UFC 185.
3:45 p.m. -- We'll go Inside the Vault and look back at a classic interview.
3:50 p.m. -- We'll answer your #themmahour questions on anything and everything going on in the MMA world. Hit us up on Twitter using that hash tag or leave a question in the comments section below.
Plus, we'll be taking your calls on anything and everything. Got a question or comment? Give us a call at 1-888-418-4074.
Watch the show live below beginning at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT / 5 p.m. GMT.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage