At the UFC 184 weigh-ins, all 22 fighters taking part in Saturday night's UFC 184 fights will step on the scale Friday evening, and we'll have the live video here at MMAFighting.com.
In the main event, UFC champion Ronda Rousey and Cat Zingano will have to make the bantamweight limit of 135 pounds.
The UFC 184 weigh-in takes place at 7 p.m. ET, and the video is above.
The UFC 184 weigh-in results are below.
Main card (PPV at 10 p.m. ET)
Ronda Rousey (135) vs. Cat Zingano (134.5)
Raquel Pennington (135.5) vs. Holly Holm (135.5)
Jake Ellenberger (171) vs. Josh Koscheck (170.5)
Alan Jouban (170.5) vs. Richard Walsh (171)
Tony Ferguson (156) vs. Gleison Tibau (155)
Undercard (FOX Sports 1 at 8 p.m. ET)
Mark Munoz (187.25* - made 186) vs. Roan Carneiro (184.5)
Roman Salazar (135) vs. Norifumi Yamamoto (136)
Dhiego Lima (170) vs. Tim Means (170)
Derrick Lewis (263) vs. Ruan Potts (253)
Undercard (UFC Fight Pass at 7 p.m. ET)
James Krause (155) vs. Valmir Lazaro (155.5)
Masio Fullen (145) vs. Alexander Torres (145.5)
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage