Eight fighters received potential two-month medical suspensions following their respective performances at UFC Fight Night 60, including welterweight headliner Brandon Thatch and featherweight veteran Cole Miller, the Colorado State Boxing Commission (CSBC) announced on Tuesday.
Both Thatch and Miller came up short at UFC Fight Night 60, which took place Feb. 14 in Broomfield, Colo. Thatch fell victim to a thrilling fourth-round rear-naked choke against former UFC lightweight champion Benson Henderson in the night's main event, while Miller dropped a hard-fought unanimous decision to Max Holloway in the night's co-featured fight.
Both fighters, along with Patrick Walsh, Jim Alers, Michel Prazeres, Chas Skelly, Zach Makovsky, and Cody Pfister, will now be sidelined for upwards of 60 days due to damage sustained during the event.
Three additional fighters -- Efrain Escudero, Rodrigo de Lima, and James Moontasri -- received precautionary 30-day medical suspensions from the CSBC.
UFC Fight Night 60 took place at Broomfield's 1stBank Center. A complete listing of the event's medical suspensions can be found below.
- Cole Miller: Suspended 60 days
- Patrick Walsh: Suspended 60 days (weight)
- Jim Alers: Suspended 60 days
- Brandon Thatch: Suspended 60 days, may be cleared earlier by physician
- Michel Prazeres: Suspended 60 days, may be cleared earlier by physician
- Chas Skelly: Suspended 60 days, may be cleared earlier by physician
- Zach Makovsky: Suspended 60 days, may be cleared earlier by physician
- Cody Pfister: Suspended 60 days, may be cleared earlier by physician
- Efrain Escudero: Suspended 30 days
- Rodrigo de Lima: Suspended 30 days
- James Moontasri: Suspended 30 days (weight)