RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- Anderson Silva tested positive for two banned substances in an out-of-competition test prior to his UFC 183 clash with Nick Diaz, and UFC Fight Night 62 fighters shared their thoughts on the matter during a media day in Rio de Janeiro. Demian Maia fought for the UFC gold against Silva, and Erick Silva is his teammate at X-Gym. Blackzilians’ Ryan LaFlare and TUF: Brazil 2 winner Leonardo Santos also spoke about the failed test.
(Editor's note: Hit the CC button on player to get the English version of quotes).
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage