One of the most interesting personalities in mixed martial arts has found a new promotion to call home.
Strawweight Angie "Overkill" Hill, who was recently cut from the UFC, is now a member of the Invicta FC roster.
Hill's management team. Suckerpunch Entertainment, announced the signing Tuesday via Instagram.
A 27-year old Brooklyn native, Hill appeared on The Ultimate Fighter 19 with just one pro fight under belt and defeated Emily Kagan at the TUF 19 Finale.
Hill developed a following on Twitter for tweeting without a filter, cracking one-liners and occasionally ticking off other fighters in the process. She lost to Tecia Torres and Rose Namajunas in her last two UFC bouts before being released by Zuffa.
No word yet on Hill's first Invicta fight.
Angela Hill (@AngieOverkill) November 17, 2015
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage