* Update: Vitor Belfort will not be joining us on the show today. His rep demanded we not ask certain questions. We immediately did not agree to those terms, so they pulled him from the show.
The MMA Hour is back on Monday. Below is a rundown of Monday's show:
1 p.m. ET -- Irish MMA journalist Peter Carroll will recap UFC Dublin.
1:25 -- Manager Malki Kawa will talk about Jon Jones' return to MMA and other news regarding his clients.
2 -- Dustin Poirier will look back at a disappointing week in Ireland and discuss what's next.
2:25 -- Aisling Daly will discuss her win at UFC Fight Dublin.
3:05 -- Ben Rothwell will discuss his time in Ireland and what's next for him.
3:25 - We'll go Inside the Vault and look back at a classic interview.
3:30 -- We'll answer your #themmahour questions on anything and everything going on in the MMA world. Hit us up on Twitter using that hash tag or leave a question in the comments section below.
Plus, we'll be taking your calls on anything and everything. Got a question or comment? Give us a call at 1-888-418-4074.
Watch the show live below beginning at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT / 5 p.m. BST.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage