The MMA Hour is back in your life on Monday. Below is a rundown of who will be stopping by and when:
1:25 p.m. -- Mark Bocek will talk about his retirement from MMA and what's next for him.
1:45 p.m. -- Former lightweight title contender TJ Grant will discuss his long road back to the UFC after suffering a concussion last year.
2:25 p.m. -- Urijah Faber will discuss why he pulled out of his fight next month and what's next for him.
2:45 p.m. -- Undefeated Irish flyweight Patrick Holohan will look back and his memorable UFC debut last month and what's next.
3:05 p.m. -- We'll answer your #themmahour questions on anything and everything going on in the MMA world. Hit us up on Twitter using that hash tag, leave a question in the comments section below.
Plus, we'll be taking your calls on anything and everything. Got a question or comment? Give us a call at 1-888-418-4074.
Watch the show live below beginning at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT / 6 p.m. GMT. Subscribe to The MMA Hour on iTunes: audio feed here; video feed here. Listen to the show via Stitcher here or via TuneIn here.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage