Drug tests for all 22 fighters who competed at UFC Fight Night 38 came back clean, including that of Dan Henderson, the Brazilian MMA Athletic Commission (CABMMA) announced on Tuesday.
Henderson, who overcome early danger to defeat Shogun Rua via third-round TKO in the night's headlining bout, was granted a therapeutic use exemption (TUE) for testosterone replacement (TRT) therapy prior to the event.
His is expected to be the final TUE for TRT handed out by the CABMMA, and the 43-year-old was found to be within the acceptable limits for testosterone.
In addition, co-main event fighters C.B. Dollaway and Cezar Ferreira were randomly selected to undergo post-fight drug tests, as were preliminary card fighters Kenny Robertson and Thiago Perpetuo, according to MMAJunkie.com. All four fighters passed the random screenings.
UFC Fight Night 38 took place March 23, 2014 at the Ginásio Nélio Dias in Natal, Brazil.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage