MMA CALL-IN GIVEAWAYS
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
1. ELIGIBILITY: MMA Call-In Giveaways ("Giveaways") are only open to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of AOL Inc. and its respective affiliated companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
2. SPONSOR: AOL Inc., 770 Broadway, New York, NY 10003 ("Sponsor").
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in a Giveaway constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. SELECTION OF WINNER(S): When prompted, call the Giveaway telephone number posted online at the specified date/time and be the designated caller. Any use of agencies or robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents will void all entries by that entrant. Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding.
5. PRIZES: Prizes and prize values will vary for each Giveaway. Odds of winning depend on the order of callers. Prizes are nontransferable and non-refundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize with another prize of greater or equal value in the event that a prize or portion of prize is unavailable. Winners are solely responsible for any and all applicable fees and taxes associated with prize receipt and use.
6. REQUIREMENTS OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: Entrant who is notified that he/she is the designated caller is a Potential Winner. Potential Winner is not a winner until he/she has completed and returned all required documentation and eligibility has been verified by Sponsor. Potential Winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Except where prohibited, Potential Winner may be required to sign and return to Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within five (5) days in order to claim his/her prize. If a Potential Winner fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within the required time period, he/she will forfeit the prize. Limit one (1) prize per household in a 30-day period.
7. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Giveaways constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's use of winner's name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Giveaways if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Giveaways, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaways or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaways may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. RELEASE: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and waive any right to claim ambiguity in this Giveaways or these Official Rules. Entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and all prize providers, and the officers, directors, employees and agents of each, from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in the Giveaways or any Giveaways-related activity, including any claims relating to use misappropriation or disclosure of any materials submitted by such winner or contestant. Decisions of Sponsor are final in all matters relating to this Giveaways.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaways or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Giveaways. Sponsor is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, telephone equipment, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software or failure of email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or to any other person's computer and/or telephone related to or resulting from participating in the Giveaways.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaways, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Virginia, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Virginia.
12. WINNERS' LIST: To receive a list of the names of winner(s) (of prizes valued over $25), please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, specifying the specific Giveaway you are requesting the winners from, to MMA Radio Giveaways, c/o AOL, 22070 Broderick Dr., Rm 12E:H21E, Dulles, VA 20166. Requests must be received within 15 days from the date of the Giveaway.