Bodog is now taking bets on Saturday's K-1 World Grand Prix Final 2009, and three-time champion Semmy Schilt is the betting favorite. Full odds below.
Semmy Schilt - 11/4
Alistair Overeem - 3/1
Badr Hari - 4/1
Remy Bonjasky - 5/1
Jerome Le Banner - 13/1
Errol Zimmerman - 14/1
Ruslan Karaev - 19/1
Ewerton Teixeira - 20/1
Field (Any other fighter not listed) - 6/1
My own personal bet would be on Remy Bonjasky. He's been my pick since the draw was announced, and he's still my pick. At 5-1, I like those odds a lot.
I would also consider placing a long shot bet on Teixeira at 20-1. K-1 announcer Michael Schiavello has written about how Teixeira's game plan might be the right one to defeat Overeem, and if Teixeira does get past Overeem, anything could happen after that.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage