Larson fills the spot left by Josh Koscheck, who was scheduled to take on Wilson before bowing out due to a foot injury.
Wilson, now with Team Nogueira in Brazil, is 1-2 inside the Octagon. His last fight was a loss to John Howard that was one of two Fight of the Nights at UFC 94 in January.
Larson returned to the UFC at UFC Fight Night on April 1 after being transferred from the WEC and tapped out Jesse Sanders with a rear-naked choke in the first round. The Minnesota Martial Arts Academy member is on a four-fight win streak.
- Rashad Evans vs. Lyoto Machida
- Matt Hughes vs. Matt Serra
- James Irvin vs. Drew McFedries
- Yushin Okami vs. Dan Miller
- Sean Sherk vs. Frankie Edgar
- Brock Larson vs. Chris Wilson
- Pat Barry vs. Tim Hague
- Phillipe Nover vs. Kyle Bradley
- Houston Alexander vs. Andre Gusmao
- Yoshiyuki Yoshida vs. Brandon Wolff
- George Roop vs. David Kaplan