The 43-year-old Coleman dropped down to light-heavyweight and made his return to the UFC on Jan. 17 in a unanimous decision loss to Maurcio "Shogun" Rua. Coleman didn't impress when it came to conditioning but posted a valiant effort that earned him a $40,000 bonus for Fight of the Night.
Bonnar, the runner-up on the first season of "The Ultimate Fighter," fell in his last fight to up-and-comer Jon Jones at UFC 94 in January.
Danzig, the season six winner of "TUF," tapped out to a triangle choke in his most recent fight, a loss to Josh Neer at UFC Fight Night 17 in February.
Miller is coming off a hard-fought loss to Gray Maynard at UFC 96 in March.
- Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir
- Georges St-Pierre vs. Thiago Alves
- Jon Fitch vs. Paulo Thiago
- Dan Henderson vs. Michael Bisping
- Yoshihiro Akiyama vs. Alan Belcher
- Mark Coleman vs. Stephan Bonnar
- Jon Jones vs. Jake O'Brien
- Dong Hyun Kim vs. Jonathan Goulet
- Mac Danzig vs. Jim Miller
- CB Dollaway vs. Tom Lawlor
- Shannon Gugerty vs. Matt Grice