IFL veteran Pat Healy retained his welterweight belt against MFC poster boy Ryan Ford in a split decision (48-47, 48-47, 47-48) after five rounds.
Antonio McKee of The Body Shop was crowned the first-ever MFC lightweight champion with a unanimous decision (49-46, 49-46, 49-46) over Derrick Noble.
In a welterweight superfight between former EliteXC number one contenders (both suffered losses to Jake Shields), Nick "The Goat" Thompson won a unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28) against Paul "Semtex" Daley.
1. Brad Zazulak def. Richard Symons via TKO (strikes) - R1 (3:54)
2. Josh Russell def. Donovan Foley via submission (triangle choke) - R1 (1:00)
3. Evan Sanguin def. Alain Hernandez via TKO (slam) - R1 (2:50)
4. Ryan Machan def. Simon Marini via submission (RNC) - R1 (1:48)
5. Solomon Hutcherson def. Dave Mewborn via unanimous decision
6. David Heath def. Roger Hollet via submission (guillotine choke) - R1 (2:30)
7. Bryan Baker def. Rory Singer via KO (punches) - R1 (4:55)
8. Antonio McKee def. Derrick Noble via unanimous decision
9. Nick Thompson def. Paul "Semtex" Daley via unanimous decision
10. Pat Healy def. Ryan Ford via split decision