Wada retained his welterweight title with a unanimous decision over Masahiro Toryu.
Manabu Inoue submitted Seiya Kawahara with a rear naked choke in the second round to become the Pancrase bantamweight champion.
Former Pancrase welterweight champ Katsuya Inoue, who vacated his welterweight belt to pursue the lightweight belt, won his second title in 2008 with a unanimous decision over Koji Oishi in a vacant lightweight title bout.
In a surprising result to the night's lone female bout, "Windy" Tomomi lost by TKO in 93 seconds to Rin Nakai, who remains undefeated.
1. Isao Hirose def. Tokuaki Ninomiya via majority decision
2. Daisuke "13" Hanazawa def. Maximo Blanco via submission (head-arm choke) - R2 (2:19)
3. Hirotoshi Saito and Taishiro Akai went to a draw
4. Stanislav Nedkov def. Masayuki Kono via TKO - R1 (1:35)
5. Tomoyoshi Iwamiya def. Hiroyuki Nozawa
6. Rin Nakai def. "Windy" Tomomi via TKO - R1 (1:33)
7. Ichiro Kanai def. Daijiro Matsu via submission (head-arm choke) - R1 (2:25)
8. Takuya Wada def. Masahiro Toryu via unanimous decision
9. Manabu Inoue def. Seiya Kawahara via submission (RNC) - R2 (4:44)
10. Katsuya Inoue def. Koji Oishi via unanimous decision