BALDWIN, N.Y. -- Last week, Hurricane Sandy proved to be one of the worst natural disasters to ever hit the Eastern seaboard. Seven days later, hundreds of thousands of people are still trying to get back on their feet after the storm produced unimaginable damage.
Among those people are UFC middleweight contender Chris Weidman and his family, whose Long Island, N.Y., home was destroyed by the storm. Two days after the storm, Weidman showed us just how devastating Sandy was for his family and beloved neighborhood, and he also discussed how this will affect his UFC 155 fight against Tim Boetsch.
Watch the video below.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts