Dan Henderson, Josh Koscheck, and Josh Neer all received six-month medical suspensions after Saturday night's UFC 157 event at the Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif., according to the California State Athletic Commission.
Henderson, who lost a split decision to Lyoto Machida in the evening's co-main event, is sidelined due to a fractured right hand. Koscheck, who was TKO'd by Robbie Lawler in the first round of their welterweight bout, is out with a potential torn rotator cuff. And Neer, who dropped a decision Court McGee, was flagged for a possible broken nose.
All three can potentially be cleared for contact sooner if approved by a doctor, although Koscheck is out a minimum of a month and a half regardless due to the technical knockout.
Yuri Villefort, Dennis Bermudez, and Brendan Schaub are all out two months, unless likewise cleared by a doctor, all for cuts sustained during their fights. Matt Grice has both a 45-day, no-contact ban, and a concurrent two months for a cut.
The remaining 15 fighters on the card received standard seven-day medical suspensions.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts