All 22 fighters on the Feb. 2 UFC 156 event passed their fight-night drug tests. Nevada Athletic Commission executive director Keith Kizer released the information via email on Wednesday.
However, Kizer told MMAFighting.com on Wednesday that these results do not include additional blood work required of heavyweight Alistair Overeem. Overeem, who was knocked out by Antonio Silva in the evening's co-main event, was suspended for much of 2012 after flunking a random drug test in March.
Overeem's blood test results are expected within a week.
The event, held at Las Vegas' Mandalay Bay Events Center, was headlined by UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo Jr's unanimous decision victory former lightweight champion Frankie Edgar.
Kizer also broke down UFC 156's attendance figures Wednesday. Attendance at Mandalay Bay was 10,275, of which 7,136 paid $2,437,150. There were 3,139 complimentary tickets on Super Bowl weekend and 548 unsold tickets.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts