Mark Kolbe, Getty Images
After two straight losses, Kyle Noke has decied on making the move down to 170. He'll make his welterweight debut at September's UFC 151, when he'll take on Charlie Brenneman.
The bout is the 10th added to the slow-forming card, which is now just one month away.
The pairing was first reported by MMA Weekly, with sources confirming to MMA Fighting that the duo had verbally agreed to the match.
After a three-fight win streak to start his UFC tenure, Noke has lost consecutive bouts to Ed Herman and Andrew Craig. He's now 19-6-1 overall.
In Brenneman, he'll be squaring off with a grinder who is also in need of a victory having lost two of his last three. He's sandwiched a win over Daniel Roberts between losses to Anthony Johnson, and more recently, Erick Silva.
Brenneman is 15-4 overall.
UFC 151 features a main event of light-heavyweight champion Jon Jones against multi-time, multi-promotion champion Dan Henderson.
The card will emanate from the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts