The MMA Hour is back in your life with a special Tuesday episode. Note the 12 p.m. ET / 9 a.m. PT start time. Below is a rundown of who will be stopping by:
12 p.m. ET -- MMAFighting.com's Luke Thomas will preview all things UFC 148.
12:40 p.m. -- Your questions and comments via Twitter and phone. Use the #themmahour hash tag in your tweets.
12:55 p.m. -- UFC president Dana White will talk about UFC 148 and more.
1:00 p.m. -- Mike Tyson will share his thoughts on Anderson Silva's reign and discuss his love of MMA.
1:40 -- Matt Mitrione returns for another "Mitrione Minute."
Got a question or comment? Give us a call at 1-888-418-4074.
Watch the show live below beginning at 12 p.m. ET / 9 a.m. PT / 5 p.m. GMT. Subscribe to The MMA Hour on iTunes: audio feed here; video feed here. Download previous episodes here. Listen to the show via Stitcher here or via TuneIn here.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts