Getty Images via Zuffa LLC
UFC 151 takes place September 1, 2012 at Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, NV, and is headlined by a light heavyweight championship clash pitting Jon Jones against former Strikeforce titleholder Dan Henderson.
Roller, 33, hopes to continue a recent resurgence that saw him snap a three-fight losing streak with a tough unanimous decision victory over John Alessio earlier this month at UFC 148. Prior to his slump, the native Oklahoman racked up seven wins in nine appearances, including a 6-2 stretch in the WEC that included submission victories over Jamie Varner, Anthony Njokuani and Danny Castillo.
On the opposite end of the spectrum, Volkmann, 31, looks to rebound after an early submission loss to Paul Sass at UFC 146 halted a five-fight win streak following a drop down to 155 pounds. Castillo, TUF 8 winner Efrain Escudero and Paul Kelly were among Volkmann's list of victims, though all five victories went to decisions.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- Nick Diaz UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- Nick Diaz UFC 158 Hoodie
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts