Mark J. Rebilas, US PRESSWIRE
Sometimes no news is good news, and that's the case when it comes to the UFC 148 drug tests.
According to Nevada State Athletic Commission executive director Keith Kizer, every fighter on the card tested negative for prohibitive substances last weekend in Las Vegas.
UFC 148 was highlighted by Anderson Silva's comeback win over Chael Sonnen. The NSAC granted Sonnen a therapeutic use exemption (TUE) for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) prior to the fight, as well as Forrest Griffin, according to veteran journalist Larry Pepe.
Below is a list of all the fighters tested:
Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen, Forrest Griffin, Tito Ortiz, Cung Le, Patrick Cote, Demian Maia, Dong Hyun Kim, Chad Mendes, Cody McKenzie, Mike Easton, Ivan Menjivar, Melvin Guillard, Fabricio Camoes, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Gleison Tibau, Constantinos Philippou, Riki Fukuda, Shane Roller, John Alessio, Rafaello Oliveira, Yoislandy Izquierdo.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts