Mark Kolbe, Getty Images
I can honestly say I'm a bit surprised former UFC lightweight and welterweight B.J. Penn came out of retirement. I thought nothing would interest him while time passed long enough for the window on the whole idea to close altogether. And frankly, I'm a little worried for him. A prime Penn would probably put a fairly sizable beating on a prime MacDonald, but that's not the Penn who'll enter the cage presumably around UFC 152. Between losing the lust for training as well as the wee bit of blood thirst he once possessed, I'm worried that his initial desire to leave the game will have been improperly ignored.
Join me at 1 p.m. ET to talk about the greatest lighter weight fighter returning to the game. We can also discuss Friday's UFC on FX 3, Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley, the USA Wrestling Beat the Streets event in New York City tomorrow (I'll be attending), Anderson Silva and Jon Fitch documentaries or whatever is on your mind.
You can log in to the ScribbleLive service with your Facebook or Twitter accounts. If that doesn't please you, just create a username and jump on in. I don't care how you participate, just participate.
Talk with you at 1 p.m. ET.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts