Rafael Suanes, US PRESSWIRE
It wasn't one of the UFC's bigger fights of the year, but it was certainly one of the best. Last night's UFC on FUEL 3 at the Patriot Center on the campus of George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia delivered. Much to my surprise (and I'm sure I'm not alone) Can Sung Jung has emerged as a legitimate featherweight contender and did so by dispatching Dustin Poirier in a highly-entertaining affair.
Join me at 1 p.m. ET as we break down all of last night's action. We'll talk about ESPN boxing reporter Dan Rafael being in attendance at last night's event, Dana White's illness that forced him to not attend the event, where Amir Sadollah is really headed and more. We'll also look ahead to this weekend's final of the Strikeforce Heavyweight Grand Prix between Josh Barnett and Daniel Cormier. And if you want, we can talk about this Braulio Estima-Nick Diaz nonsense (including what the judge really said about his lawsuit against the NSAC), but am I wrong in thinking everyone is tired of that at this point?
Remember: you can log in to our Scribblelive service using Twitter, Facebook or by creating your own username. Be back here at 1 p.m. ET ready to question, challenge, applaud and complain.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts