Esther Lin, MMA Fighting
As we all know, UFC welterweight Nick Diaz filed suit against the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC), making him the first fighter to have that distinction (dubious or otherwise). I've noticed, though, there's a fair amount of confusion about what he's claiming in court and what the state of Nevada's response is actually saying. It's admittedly complicated, but also worth understanding.
So, join me today at 1 p.m. ET for this week's live chat. I'll answer any and all questions about the lawsuit as well as what the state's response is really all about.
But we don't have to just talk about Diaz. Anything you care about is open: Hector Lombard vs. Brian Stann, UFC on FOX 3 discussion, Mayweather vs. Cotto, or whatever else is on your mind. Don't be shy. It's your chat as much as it is mine.
Remember: you can login to the ScribblieLive service with your Facebook or Twitter accounts. If you'd rather not do that, simply use their native service. I don't care how you get involved just as long as you do.
Alright, be back here at 1 p.m. ET today. Talk with you then.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts