The MMA Hour is back in your life on Monday, and here's a rundown of who will be stopping by this time around:
* UFC legend Chuck Liddell will discuss the rise of fellow 205-pounder Alexander Gustafsson and one of the biggest light heavyweight title fights ever between Jon Jones and Rashad Evans.
* Evans will also join us to preview Saturday night's title fight.
* Pat Miletich will also help preview some upcoming cards and continue our discussion about Ben Askren last week.
* Frank Trigg will clear up the rumors about his personal life and his recent release from HDNet.
* UFC Sweden star Siyar Bahadurzada will look back at his vicious knockout of Paulo Thiago and look ahead to what's next for him.
* Dustin Poirier and Tim Credeur will join us together to discuss the release of their documentary "Fightville" on April 20.
* Bantamweight Michael McDonald will preview his UFC 145 bout against Miguel Torres.
Plus, we'll be taking your calls on anything and everything. Got a question or comment? Give us a call at 1-888-418-4074.
Watch the show live below beginning at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT / 6 p.m. GMT. Subscribe to The MMA Hour on iTunes: audio feed here; video feed here. Download previous episodes here. Listen to the show via Stitcher here or via TuneIn here.