Esther Lin, Strikeforce
Quite an interesting day yesterday. Former Strikeforce heavyweight champion Alistair Overeem gets sentenced to community service for (allegedly) shoving a woman in the face in a Las Vegas nightclub. Then the Nevada State Athletic Commission suspends (former) Strikeforce light heavyweight Muhammed Lawal for nine months as well as fines him roughly $40,000. Of course, all of this is before Zuffa cut Lawal from his Strikeforce contract for controversial remarks he made about a member of the NSAC.
Naturally, there's a lot to talk about. So, join me at 1 p.m. ET today as we discuss it all: should Lawal have been cut? Does Bellator's tournament model deserve to be changed?
Remember, you can login to the awesome Scribblelive service using Twitter, Facebook and other social media platforms. Or you can just register with Scribblelive. Either way, all I ask is you show up at 1 p.m. ET for the banter.
Talk to you then.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts