Josh Hedges, Getty Images
UFC on FX 3 is scheduled for June 8, 2012 and is headlined by a flyweight semi-finals rematch between Ian McCall and Demetrious Johnson. Fans can decide the location and venue of the card by voting in the UFC's Hometown Throwdown sweepstakes.
Neer (33-10-1) enters the contest riding the momentum of a six-fight win streak, including a pair of stoppage victories over Keith Wisniewski and Duane Ludwig since rejoining the UFC for his fourth tour of duty. At 28 years old, "The Dentist" has proven himself to be a fearsome finisher, ending 29 of his 33 wins before reaching the judge's scorecards.
Across the cage, Pyle (22-8-1) looks to continue a recent career resurgence that has seen the 36-year-old taste victory in four out of his last five appearances, capped by a 82-second TKO victory over Ricardo Funch in January. Notably, "Quicksand" is one of only four men to ever defeat world-renown welterweight Jon Fitch, handing the AKA product a first-round loss in his first professional fight.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts