All 20 fighters made weight Friday afternoon local time (Thursday night U.S.) for the upcoming UFC on FX 6 at the Gold Coast Convention Center in Queensland, Australia.
The event, which is the culmination of "The Ultimate Fighter: The Smashes" series pitting Team Australia vs. Team United Kingdom, is headlined by the coaches' fight between local favorite Georges Sotiropoulos and Ross Pearson. Both lightweights came in at 155 pounds.
Sotiropoulos (14-4), coach of Team Australia, is fighting for the first time in 18 months. He won eight straight fights from 2007-10 and appeared on the brink of a title shot, but he's dropped his last two fights. Pearson (13-6), the Team U.K. coach, has alternated wins and losses in his last six fights, the most recent being a loss to Cub Swanson.
Complete weigh-in results:
Chad Mendes (146) vs. Yaotzin Meza (145)
Igor Pokrajac (205) vs. Joey Beltran (204)
Mike Pierce (171) vs. Seth Baczynski (170)
Benny Alloway (171) vs. Manny Rodriguez (171)
Brendan Loughnane (155) vs. Mike Wilkinson (155)
Nick Penner (205) vs. Cody Donovan (204)
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts