Ron Chenoy-US PRESSWIRE
UFC heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos is the latest fighter to "Just Do It" and sign a sponsorship deal with Nike.
"I want to share my happiness with you guys because now I'm part of team #NIKE biggest sports brand in the world. It's an honor to me Thank God," dos Santos tweeted.
The 28-year-old Salvador, Brazil native becomes the third UFC fighter to sign on with the Oregon-based global sports brand, joining middleweight champion Anderson Silva and light heavyweight champion Jon Jones.
The fighter nicknamed "Cigano" is riding a 10-fight win streak. The 15-1 dos Santos returns to action on Dec. 29, when he meets the man he defeated for the title, Cain Velasquez, in a main event rematch at UFC 155 in Las Vegas.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- Nick Diaz UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- Nick Diaz UFC 158 Hoodie
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts