Forza LLC via Getty Images
The MMA Hour is back in your life on Monday with another two-hour show. Here's a rundown of who will be stopping by:
* New UFC lightweight champion Benson Henderson will discuss who he wants to fight next and what life has been like as champion.
* The legendary "Judo" Gene LeBell will talk about his storied career and his student, Rousey, looking impressive again.
* Former UFC heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia will talk about his campaign to get back in the UFC.
* Sean McCorkle will return for another "McCorkle Minute" and preview his Bellator debut this weekend.
* YouTube sensation Rener Gracie will discuss his popular Gracie Breakdown videos, his career and much more.
We'll also look back at a jam-packed weekend in mixed martial arts.
Got a question or comment? Give us a call at 1-888-418-4074.
Watch the show live below beginning at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT / 6 p.m. GMT. Subscribe to The MMA Hour on iTunes: audio feed here; video feed here. Download previous episodes here. Listen to the show via Stitcher here.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts