Chris Farina, Top Rank
It's official. Both Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley have weighed in under the welterweight limit are set to go in tomorrow's fight.
Pacquiao was the first to step on the scale of the two boxers. The eight-division champion from the Philippines weighed in at 147 pounds, the limit for a welterweight bout. Bradley, who typically fights at light welterweight, pushed the scales today at 146 pounds. As he typically does, Bradley looked to be in phenomenal shape.
When asked by boxing analyst Max Kellerman how he beats a fighter like Bradley, Pacquiao only responded, "we'll see tomorrow." Bradley, who seemed intensely serious at the weigh-ins, added he's "ready for war" and that he's "set out to prove every body wrong."
Bradley enters this bout as a nearly 5 to 1 underdog according to most oddsmakers.
Tomorrow's fight is for Pacquiao's WBO welterweight title and will take place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Pacquiao enters this bout with a record of 54-3-2 with 38 knockouts. Bradley is 28-0-0 (1 no-contest) with 12 knockouts in his career.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts