The MMA Hour is back in your life on Monday, and we've got a star-studded lineup for you. Here's a rundown of the show.
* BJ Penn will clear the air on whether or not he will remain retired.
* Sean Sherk will update us on when or if he will return to the UFC.
* MMA legend Don Frye will ... just be Don Frye.
* Renzo Gracie will preview the upcoming World Jiu-Jitsu Expo and talk about his career.
* BJJ superstar Braulio Estima will discuss Saturday's super-fight against Nick Diaz.
* Bellator lightweight champion Mike Chandler will look back at his dominant win over Akihiro Gono on Friday night.
* And Ben Fowlkes will finally come home.
Plus, we'll be taking your calls on anything and everything. Got a question or comment? Give us a call at 1-888-418-4074.
Watch the show live below beginning at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT / 6 p.m. GMT. Subscribe to The MMA Hour on iTunes: audio feed here; video feed here. Download previous episodes here. Listen to the show via Stitcher here or via TuneIn here.
(Editor's Note: The show begins below at the 2:31 mark.)