Jim Miller led a list of six fighters who received indefinite medical suspensions following Wednesday night's UFC Fight Night 45 event in Atlantic City, New Jersey, according to information released by the New Jersey State Athletic Control Board.
The usually violent show featured nine finishes out of 11 fights, and the medical suspension report reflects that number, as Miller, Alptekin Ozkilic, Alex White, Jessamyn Duke, Jerrod Sanders and Tina Lahdemaki all were handed indefinite sentences pending various tests and physician clearances.
Four additional fighters received shorter terms following UFC Fight Night 45, as Evan Dunham, Justin Salas, Joe Proctor and Hugo Viana all face mandatory 30-day suspensions with no contact allowed. In Proctor's case, the suspension is the result of the surreally large hematoma that adorned his forehead, while the other three face typical sentences due technical knockout losses.
UFC Fight Night 45 took place at the Revel Casino Hotel. The complete medical suspension report can be seen below.
- Jim Miller: Suspended indefinitely pending abdominal ultrasound and right forearm x-ray; minimum suspension 30 days for knockout loss; 30 days no contact
- Alptekin Ozkillic: Suspended indefinitely pending CT scan of head; minimum suspension 30 days for technical knockout loss; 30 days no contact
- Alex White: Suspended indefinitely pending neurological examination and CT scan; minimum suspension 45 days for eye laceration; 30 days no contact
- Jessamyn Duke: Suspended indefinitely pending orthopedic clearance of left hand; minimum suspension 30 days for technical knockout loss; 30 days no contact
- Jerrod Sanders: Suspended indefinitely pending left ankle x-ray
- Tina Lahdemaki: Suspended indefinitely pending opthalmological clearance of right eye; minimum suspension 60 days for precautionary reasons; 60 days no contact
- Evan Dunham: Suspended 30 days for technical knockout loss; 30 days no contact
- Justin Salas: Suspended 30 days for facial laceration; 30 days no contact for technical knockout loss.
- Joe Proctor: Suspended 30 days for left temporal hematoma; 30 days no contact
- Hugo Viana: Suspended 30 days for technical knockout loss; 30 days no contact