UFC officials confirmed the news on Friday, following an initial report from The Province.
St. Preux (15-5) is currently the No. 14 ranked light heavyweight in the UFC and carries a perfect 3-0 record since transitioning into the organization from Strikeforce. His last two performances have set the division on notice, as the 31-year-old earned a first-round knockout of Cody Donovan then choked Nikita Krylov unconscious with the rarely seen Von Flue choke in March.
Jimmo (19-3) has alternated wins and losses since debuting in the UFC with a stunning seven-second knockout of Anthony Perosh. The 32-year-old Canadian most recently rebounded from a loss to Jimi Manuwa by knocking Sean O'Connell out cold in April's TUF Nations Finale.
UFC 174 takes place at the Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada. An updated fight card can be seen below.
- Demetrious Johnson vs. Ali Bagautinov
- Rory MacDonald vs. Tyron Woodley
- Ryan Bader vs. Rafael Cavalcante
- Andrei Arlovski vs. Brendan Schaub
- Ovince St. Preux vs. Ryan Jimmo
- Daniel Sarafian vs. Kiichi Kunimoto
- Mike Easton vs. Yves Jabouin
- Kajan Johnson vs. Tae Hyun Bang
- Roland Delorme vs. Michinori Tanaka
- Germaine de Randamie vs. Milana Dudieva