I think it would be an awesome fight for 6 reasons:
1. You couldn't stop Robbie from coming forward
2. Robbie could easily be the first person to knock out Nick Diaz
3. Diaz couldn't complain that Robbie runs away to avoid strikes like Condit or GSP
4. Someone needs to teach Diaz a real lesson that he can't make excuses about after he loses
5. It would definitely be a war
6. Robbie Lawler is a fighter who will stand and bang with Diaz every day of the week.
Your thoughts: why would you love/hate to see this fight?
If you think the same let's see if Halwani can put it to Fertitta. I can't think of a better fight to
see Nick Diaz in, if he gets an offer to come back to the UFC.