FanPost

Georges St-Pierre vs Johny Hendricks, how does it go?

This is an interesting fight because I always felt that the fighter who would beat Georges St-Pierre would be a one punch KO artist with amazing wrestling. Johny Hendricks fits that prototype.

If Hendricks wins it's likely by KO. If GSP does it's a decision.

For Hendricks, it might even make sense to jump the gun and try and takedown Pierre from the get-go to throw him off his game. From there, GSP is worried about the takedown as well as the left hand and Hendricks may have a better chance of landing it.

Should be a really close fight, probably a 40% chance of Hendricks winning, and 60% of GSP taking it. In the end, GSP should survive and end up with a the win.

Georges St-Pierre Quotes

More from MMA Fighting

X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Join MMA Fighting

You must be a member of MMA Fighting to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at MMA Fighting. You should read them.

Join MMA Fighting

You must be a member of MMA Fighting to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at MMA Fighting. You should read them.

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5349_tracker