The teaser shows Jimmy getting stuck with a lazy jab, which may lead one to believe he gets caught by Clint. I'm not seeing it. I think Quinlan will eat a jab to secure a takedown and set an early pace that can be nothing but trouble for his foe.
We didn't see Hester on his back in his first showing, he easily dominated. The teaser also showed him on his back for a second and I really believe that is where this bout will take place for the majority of the match. On the ground. Clint fighting from his back looking like a fish out of water.
My prediction: Jimmy Quinlan by Unanimous Decision (UD).
But I could be wrong...
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts