Forza LLC via Getty Images
The MMA Hour is back in your life on Monday. Below is a rundown of who will be stopping by and when:
1 p.m ET -- MMAFighting.com's Mike Chiappetta will look back at UFC 158.
1:20 p.m. -- Nick Diaz's manager and trainer Cesar Gracie will discuss Diaz's loss to Georges St-Pierre.
1:40 p.m. -- BJJ star Braulio Estima will talk about his run-in with Diaz at UFC 158 and what's next for him.
2 p.m. -- GSP's trainer Firas Zahabi will look back at GSP vs. Diaz and ahead to GSP vs. Johny Hendricks.
3 p.m. -- We'll answer your #themmahour questions on anything and everything going on in the MMA world. Hit us up on Twitter using that hash tag, leave a question in the comments section below, or give us a call. The best question will win a prize. Also, "Ric's Picks Challenge" will look back at UFC 158, and we'll give out two tickets to WSOF 2.
Plus, we'll be taking your calls on anything and everything. Got a question or comment? Give us a call at 1-888-418-4074.
Watch the show live below beginning at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT / 5 p.m. GMT. Subscribe to The MMA Hour on iTunes: audio feed here; video feed here. Download previous episodes here. Listen to the show via Stitcher here or via TuneIn here.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts